Sairem has 40 years of experience in microwave and radio frequency engineering, bespoke electronic design, application development, process design and production of a standardised range of microwave generators.
Among the numerous models of equipment developed by SAIREM, you can find applications such as:
- Breakdown of minerals by thermal shock in geology and mineralogy;
- Sintering of glass and ceramics;
- Treatment, synthesis and transformation of synthetic resins, thermosetting & thermoplastics, elastomers;
- Measurement of dielectric properties of materials;
- Crosslinking of adhesives into thermal insulating materials;
- Welding, polymerisation and online treatment of plastics;
- Treatment of fabrics;
- Manufacturing of special papers;
- Preparation of casting molds
Sairem has developed a range of microwave and radio frequency products over a wide range of power levels from a few watts up to several hundred kilowatts, covering many industrial and scientific applications.
The present range of products counts more than 150 products covering a wide range of stable generators, all the components required for energy transfer and all the associated technologies to optimise an application: applicators design, plasma generation, radiation control, regulation, automation, protection etc.
More information can be found on our microwave systems and components page.