If you have a new project, production challenge, equipment design requirement or are simply unsure where to source the optimal capital plant, call us, we're here to help.
iSpecc offer the following services:
- Market Intelligence with real insight.
- Supplier Evaluation.
- Procurement methodology for best value; price/quality.
- Specification of production equipment for optimal reliability, lower running costs and increased production.
- Improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Total Effective Equipment Performance (TEEP) metrices.
- Thermal analysis for defining the thermal homogeneity at various stages defining optimal heating and cooling profiles.
- Injection and flow analysis.
- Manufacturing Optimisation.
We assist key manufacturers to lower cost, improve productivity and increase competitiveness resulting in greater revenues and profit via 'Optimisation'. Assessing production processes and equipment capabilities and running simulated scenarios with the latest advancements in integrated optimisation technology to model and evaluate complex production process flows, helps define the optimal process and equipment requirement for your production, taking into account your specific requirements with the aim to obtain the lowest manufacturing cost per unit possible.
After Sales Service
Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Composite Part Prototyping.
- Innovative Composite Moulds.
- Composite Production Machinery and Equipment.
- Automated Robotic Production Cells.
- Advanced SCADA/PLC Control Systems & Bespoke Software.
- Turnkey Production Lines.
Take a look at our case studies on our consultancy page where we detail how we delivered £1.3m of productivity increases and capital plant savings for a tier one aerospace manufacturer through our technical specification of optimal solutions.