Control is everything..
SAT control systems range from simple PID controls, nanodac digital graphical recording controllers, programmable logic controllers, through to our patented ultimate heat treatment supervisory control and data acquisition system; modular, fully networked and customised to your requirements. Operable on industrial PC's and fully integrated for mobile devices, the control systems deliver insight to your process from anywhere on any medium and all systems incorporate the latest safety devices.
Importantly, all SAT control systems are built in-house by SAT's fully qualified and experienced electrical control engineers and software architects. This means they are always adaptable and up-gradable, supported by SAT engineers remotely and able to be fixed immediately if required, minimising downtime.
iSpecc's Key Advice; DO NOT TRUST YOUR CONTROL SYSTEM SUPPLY TO A THIRD PARTY. It will only lead to difficulties and disputed responsibilities!
SAT offer a single source for industrial heat equipment and control systems designed and manufactured in-house. All control systems undergo a vigorous testing regime on the actual industrial ovens prior to leaving site.
Our controls feature;
- Constant control and viewing of the process via a user-friendly human-machine interface (HMI) enabling archiving and protection of cycle data.
- Very clear and simple representation of all data.
- Multiple password security levels.
- Fully programmable multiple stage processing.
- Automatic recording of programs.
- Management of cycles, batches.
- Data transmission to client server.
- Management of calibration and maintenance cycles.
- And many more.....
SAT HMI Screen Examples
SAT also offer customized instrumentation networking to integrate with your site management or quality control system resulting in seamless integration.
CONTACT iSpecc for a full demonstration.