HOT DRAPE FORMERS From iSpecc PEI
iSpecc, working in collaboration with Pinette Emidecau Industries, the world leaders in capital plant, have designed and specified the latest in hot drape forming technology. iSpecc provide their expertise in composite hot frape forming process techniques, machine specification, performance with Pinette bringing their engineering expertise to realise the very latest in single or double diaphragm hot drape forming machines featuring;
- Forming up to +30mm, wrinkle free.
- Multizone temperature control allows simultaneous forming of mutliple densities.
- Infinitely variable vacuum levels for precision forming.
- Regulated cooling rates.
- 'Quick Locking System' allows the diaphragm and material to be lifted and positioned.
- Synchronised servomotors for precise positioning and forming.
- Preform tool identification and position control.
- Light curtain safety protection.
- State of art PLC & software allows ease of operation, automatic recall of forming cycles and full data collection to IT network.
- Adapted to work in class 8 cleanrooms.
- Full customisation.
- Separate tool heating banks.
- Multiple movable forming tables to allow layup during cure.
- Any length and width possible.
iSpecc PEI Hot Drape Formers deliver increases in production speeds and considerably lower manufacturing costs using less energy as well as significantly lower labour input.
Contact iSpecc directly for further information